Saturday, January 2, 2010

Goals for 2010

Liz and I had an amazing run at accomplishing our goals in 2009. By my accounts, I completed to satisfaction 70% of my goals. Considering that I had been putting up big zeroes before then, the maths tells me that I have improved by infinity percent, which is a good thing.

Infinity percent? I can do better. Let's see what 2010 has in store. These are my goals (in no particular order).

1-   Review [redacted] and write a 6 page status report each week. (312 p. by year's end)
2-   Create a journaling binder for Hebrews, Job, Amos and Colossians. 
3-   Complete a 70.3 and run a sub 4 marathon. (Double current triathlon distance, cut 3 hours off marathon time)
4-   Save [redacted] each month.
5-   20 and 10 in 2010. Read 30 books, write 30 book reviews this year. (2.5 a month)
6-   Write 1,040 pages. (20/ week) 
7-   Spend 10 minutes at the end of each day meditating on the days events. (Total: ~ 61 hours)
8-   Get my damn master's already.
9-   Decide about [redacted]
10- Visit 2 more countries. (Staten Island and New Jersey do not count as foreign countries.)
11- Spend 3 hours a week in prayer. The 10 minutes of meditation a day does not count towards this mark. (Total: 156 hrs.)
12- Drop to 200 lbs. (Clydesdale) by NYC Triathlon in July and maintain thru midnight 12/31. (6 months to lose 25 lbs.)

Let's DO THIS!



No comments:

Post a Comment